Charles de Picciotto Architekt BDA

Elb Lounge Hamburg


Elb Lounge Hamburg

In 1871 the villa at the Hamburg address Elbchaussee 486 stood in a large park covering 8 hectares and was the summer residence of a well-to-do Hamburg merchant. After the Second World War the spacious building housed the officers’ club of the occupying British forces, before it was transferred to British Petroleum and used as a training center for international staff. After the object was sold in 1999, the entire ground floor and sections of the floors above were fully gutted and restored, since when the complex has served as a venue for events, presentations, and as a backdrop for numerous film productions.

Team:

C.de Picciotto, A.Serra Gonzales,
N.Schröder, D.Winter, E.Lehmann

Client:

Northern Real Estate, Belgium

Civil engineers:

Abel und Möller, Hamburg

Artistic installations:

Danielle de Picciotto

Scope of services:

LP 1 to 9 HOAI (all phases)

GFA:

2,100 sqm

Construction volume:

4,200,000 Euro

Completion:

2000

Photos:

Klaus Frahm, Hamburg

Home

Studio

Projects

Contact

Imprint

Deutsch

Buildings

Competitions

Clients

Portfolio

Beitensemble, Hamburg

Falkenstein, Hamburg

Newmans Park, Hamburg

Bar & Lounge "Die Welt ist schön"

Townhouses Bebelallee, Hamburg

Jürgensallee, Hamburg

Elb Lounge Trust Hamburg

Windhoek Waldorf School

St. Benedictstraße, Hamburg

Isestraße, Hamburg

Tagungshotel Jesteburg

Quartier 21, Hamburg

Sarenweg, Hamburg

Süllberg, Hamburg

Bei den Mühren, Hamburg

18.12.2018

SWF-SEO-Engine (c) 2010-2011